work in australia

Are you an overseas worker?

Do you want to work in Australia, and have a skill or qualification that Australia or an employer needs?

There are a few pathways for you.

1. Option One – Gain qualifications in Australia. If the qualification meets other requirements, you may be able to work and/or gain a pathway to permanent residency. Note that the types of qualifications change often based on occupation.
2 . Option Two – Employer sponsored work – This is for a skilled worker (or agreement stream worker), who has an employer is willing to sponsor them. You also have the required skills and relevant qualifications to be eligible to work.
3. Option Three – Points Tested Skilled Pathway. Your occupation is required by Australia and/or the states, you have a relevant qualification and work experience. This option is the most popular and is the most competitive as it may be a quicker pathway to permanent residency for you (and your family).

Skiled lists of occupations change often. They also have different lists for different types of visas.
These changes to the lists of occupations in critical shortage are created in consultation with other Australian industries and departments..

If you are a skilled worker, and can provide us evidence of employment history and qualifications please email or contact us if you require an assessment. Charges apply.